This recipe has been highly requested, so there you have it darlings!
I love having this granola with a smoothie underneath or just as a snack, it is full of protein and all the other good stuff!
I will also link all the ingredients below for those of you who don’t know where to get these things, and you can simply order them on Amazon! Yay!
- 2 Cups of oats (I used gluten-free porridge oats)
- 1 Cup of mixed nuts & seeds (I used cashews, pumpkin seeds, linseed's, chopped hazelnuts, crushed walnuts, shaved coconut chips, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds)
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup of coconut nectar (you can also use agave, maple syrup, honey or date syrup)
- 1 Tbsp of coconut oil (add more if it is too dry after mixing)
- Preheat the over at 170C
- Put everything in a mixing bowl, mix well until clusters are developed and the coconut oil and the syrup is mixed in well with the oats.
- Spread on a non-slick tray and bake until it is slightly golden for around 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coconut nibs, fruits or any toppings on your choice.
- It is a great way to get rid of any nuts and seeds laying out in your cupboard. I love having this with my Acai Bowls and you can have it with some yogurt too. A delicious, quick healthy breakfast which is full of protein, selenium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Zinc, good fats, Omega 3.
- Don't forget to share this recipes with friends if you love it! x
Shopping List (just click on the name to order it on Amazon!)
Gluten-Free Organic Oats – you can also make porridge and overnight oats with this!
Organic Coconut Nectar – healthy sugar replacement, can be used in baking, as a sweetener or syrup.
Organic Coconut Oil – I fry and cook with coconut oil where I can, as it is least harmful once heated.
Share if you found this useful and let me know how it turns out when you make it in the comments!
I am also editing the video on how I make this, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
Don’t forget to PIN IT! <3